Dawlance Foodpreneurship Program
Pakistan’s First Food Entrepreneurial Program
- Development of Excellence in Skills with Hands-on Cooking.
- Business and market R&D, with a focus on product development, delivery and packaging.
Practical and Theoretical Learning
The programs will demonstrate strategy and business planning skills for venture start up, marketing, financing, management and decision making.
Negotiations, decision making, managing risks and adapting to change.
Recognize business opportunities and be cognizant of business startup fundamentals.
Company capitalization and product focus.
Further details of the programs are as follows:
- Small-scale businesses and restaurant owners.
- Anyone with an online business.
- Anyone that is looking for a start-up plan.
- Anyone with the investment but lacks the technical knowledge and expertise.
- Development of excellence in technical skills.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge in R&D, management, risk management, decision making and more.
- International certification.
MasterClass Pakistan is an explicit piece of art, a Kitchen Studio that is introduced in Pakistan for the first time offering hands-on certificate programs in culinary, pastry or baking arts.