Pakistan’s First Food Entrepreneurial Program
About Our Course
- Development of Excellence in Skills with Hands-on Cooking.
- International Certification.
- Business and market R&D, with a focus on product development, delivery and packaging.
- Meetup with Potential Investors.
Practical and Theoretical Learning
The Foodpreneurship program will focus on three different approaches, namely: Diploma, Certification and Accelerated programs, which will focus on your individual skill set and entrepreneurial needs required to start your business. The programs will:
Demonstrate strategy and business planning skills for venture start up, marketing, financing, management and decision making.
Negotiations, decision making, managing risks and adapting to change.
Recognize business opportunities and be cognizant of business startup fundamentals.
Company capitalization and product focus.
Further details of the programs are as follows:
- Small-scale businesses and restaurant owners.
- Anyone with an online business.
- Anyone that has a food business idea but lacks the investment.
- Anyone that is looking for a start-up plan.
- Anyone with the investment but lacks the technical knowledge and expertise.
- Development of excellence in technical skills.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge in R&D, management, risk management, decision making and more.
- International certification.
- Meetup with potential investors and up to 2 Million investment.
MasterClass Pakistan is an explicit piece of art, a Kitchen Studio that is introduced in Pakistan for the first time offering hands-on certificate programs in culinary, pastry or baking arts.